Tuesday, April 30, 2013

STAR STRUCK! eeeeeeeee!

I am over the moon about reading at the PEN Center USA fundraiser, Forbidden Fruit with amazingly talented and well-known writers on Sunday. Woo hoo! And I am totally, utterly, and humbly, star struck. Yes, please...may I breathe the same air as you. :) 

Co-host Peter Blake writer/producer The Practice, House, MD
Co-Host Laura Bickford producer of Traffic, Arbitrage
Producer/Director/Actor John Landis reading from Catch 22
NCIS LA star Renee Felice Smith reading from To Kill a Mockingbird
LARB Founder Tom Lutz reading from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Actor Julian Sands reading from Lady Chatterley's Lover
Grey’s Anatomy and Trainspotting Actor and Director, Kevin McKidd reading from George Orwell’s 1984
And me...:)


If you can make it, RSVP to Forbidden Fruit, I'd love to see you!




No comments:

Post a Comment