Monday, July 29, 2013

MY FIRST PODCAST...YAY!

I can't believe any of this is happening...I'm so glad you're here. This past Friday, I had my FIRST EVER on-air interview for Joseph Lapin's podcast "Working Poet Radio." All of this leading up to Thursday's RADIO interview--60,000 listeners (MY FIRST EVER!) on LA TALK RADIO. Yay! And Thursday, I'll be with my co-pilot, Dirty Laundry Lit host, Jeff Eyres (woo hoo!) promoting DIRTY LAUNDRY LIT: CLOTHING OPTIONAL. (Yay! I'll tell you more on Thursday.)

But TODAY at 2:30 pm, you'll hear how I said too much about dildos--one word is enough, no?, waiting to hear back from my agent on the novel, about writing, and I read a 3 minute excerpt from the essay I most regret ever writing (I read it to let that memory go.)

It's a conversation between friends and awkward at times because we're being recorded. And at one point, I couldn't find the words when Joseph asked me about my law work--it's so personal--and why my clients touch me. I told him ego...seeing myself in them. But if I'm honest--naked--I feel like I can see God in others then...where there's mercy.

At 2:30, can you come over? Go to Joseph's websitehttp://josephalapin.com/, scroll down to the bottom "Episode 5", and click on our podcast, set it to play and wash dishes or drive or something fun. You'll be supporting a working poet--Joseph (because people are watching his numbers and he took a chance on me and Dirty Laundry Lit. Thank YOU, Joseph!!!!) and you'll be supporting 7 incredible Clothing Optional writers (yay!), our host-with-the-most, me (of course) and our incredible volunteer team as I cheer for all of them, every chance I get, leading up to Saturday.

Thanks y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment