Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WE'RE ON THE RADIO!!!!

DIRTY LAUNDRY LIT Host, Jeff Eyres and I will be on LATalkRadio.com’s State of the Arts radio program hosted and produced by Michael Sterling and Paul Stroili. (60-65,000 listeners) tomorrow, August 1st, LIVE at 1:00 pm PST at www.latalkradio.com. Yay!

You can listen through your tabletop internet radios, personal computers or smart phones (smart phones need the proper app). If you listen through your computer, once you arrive on the home page of the LATalkRadio.com Network, you just click on the “Listen Live” button and you’re on board.

Don’t forget us!!!


And if you did. Ha! Or were busy. Here it is...We talked about my brief time as a video vixen--I was 13--and it became my most embarrassing moment ever, we talked about Dirty Laundry Lit, and spackle. I hope you'll check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment