Wednesday, July 17, 2013

PROOF! AND THIS MAY BE THE LAST POST ON PRAGUE...MAYBE :)

So, I've been back for three full days from Prague and it's already becoming a blur. The more I try to hold onto pieces of memories, the more they pull away. I knew in Prague that I would have a hard time bringing any of this to the surface. (See my weird post, 3 posts back)


So last night, when I was at the PEN Center USA Emerging Voices Final Reading, I told a columnist "No, no I can't be sure," I said. "In fact, I can't say with certainty that I was even in Prague, at all." She had just asked me, "Are you sure there were really babies crawling up that radio tower...I will text my friend who's there in Prague now, shooting a movie." I told her that there was a photo but...I'm not in it.

Then I read this just now. I WAS THERE. Thanks again B O D Y for inviting me to read at your Birthday Bash and to the Muse Paper Press in Prague...thank you for agreeing that I was there, too. FRIENDS, I HOPE YOU'LL READ THIS PROOF. xo

http://musethepaper.blogspot.de/2013/07/body-birthday-bash.html

No comments:

Post a Comment